PDA

View Full Version : Problem download Flex 2 Beta 2 from Adobe

zging
05-04-2006, 06:59 AM
I don't know whether anyone else has had this problem, but it seems REALLY WIERD.

Keeping the story short, my Flex2 Beta 1 ran out, and yesterday I tried downloading the Beta 2. However, I can't find the download links on the Adobe site!? I follow the standard links and I get taken to the Adobe product line page, which doesn't have any links for the Flex 2 betas!! :S

This happens for all links of the product line, they all go to this same page.

The only thing I can think of is that there is some sort of cache, proxy or redirect happening due to the fact i'm in Thailand...

Oh, and to top it all off, the Adobe site took down it's support and forums sections for maintenance JUST as I was logging on to them!!!

If someone could point me to some download links (or set up a torrent or anything!) to help me get these files ASAP, it would be brilliant.

Thanks in advance

Tink
05-04-2006, 08:44 AM
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs#flexbuilder2

tis the link but ya need to log in a stuff.

zging
05-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Hey Tink,

thanks for repying so quick, and yeh I tried logging in already (about 100 times! :S)

So I just tried following the links (just like yesterday) today and hey presto!! I can download it! (Bloody adobe website.... mumble mumble.... wouldn't have happened with Macromedia...)

;)

mambi
05-04-2006, 04:49 PM
hi i've the same probleme i can't find the lik to download flex 2 form adobe site if u've find it pliz share it with me cause i'm working under flex 1.5

Tink
05-04-2006, 05:07 PM
hi i've the same probleme i can't find the lik to download flex 2 form adobe site if u've find it pliz share it i've posted the link?????

zging
05-07-2006, 07:42 AM
Yeh you link was good. I just think it was a problem with the Adobe labs site.

Bloody Madobe!