PDA

View Full Version : Using JSFL to assign a stylesheet?

::tove::
07-05-2006, 12:05 PM
Hi!

I'm using a JSFL-script to loop through flash-files, copying all texts from textfields to an xml-file (to enable translation amongst other things). As I'm looping through the file, I'd like to assign a stylesheet to certain textfields.

However, I haven't been able to find a way of assigning css with JSFL! Surely it must be possible? Has anybody tried it?

It's a huge project with over a hundred flash-files so I'm not too keen on assigning stylesheets to every single textfield with AS...

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

mooska
07-05-2006, 01:18 PM
assign css ? You mean with as ? frame.actionScript and try to place proper ascript, should not be that hard.

::tove::
07-05-2006, 06:46 PM
I'm not sure I understand what you mean... By using frame.actionScript, I could assign as code to a certain frame? However, what I want to do is the equivalent to TextField.styleSheet = myCss, only with JSFL instead of actionscript.

In my JSFL code I loop through all the textfields in a specific flash-file and while doing that, I'd like to make sure that that textfield uses a certain style sheet. Do you think I could do that by using frame.actionscript? How? Thanks, I appreciate it!