PDA

View Full Version : Drag and drop files (moved)

blindfish
08-16-2006, 09:07 AM
Sorry think I posted this in the wrong forum, so have moved it here - seemed more appropriate...

A package of files designed to make the creation of drag and drop exercises relatively straightforward for people with little or no Actionscript knowledge:

Download zip (http://www.ucl.ac.uk/is/fiso/engsciences/projects/flash_drag_drop_v1.1.zip)

The main core is a script that handles all the important stuff like making clips draggable, checking if they've been dropped on the correct target and also whether all clips have been correctly placed. There's also a Flash file to use as a base which includes all the necessary code to incorporate and initiate the script... with plenty of comments on how to do it.

I'm not exactly an Actionscript expert myself, but I've been reading books :), so I'm hoping it's fairly robust!

I've commented the code fairly heavily (for my benefit as much as anyone else)... also had to stick a licence notice in there 'cos of work, but it's BSD so not especially limiting.

Would appreciate any feedback people can offer on either the ease of use or the Actionscript itself... or perhaps a new career :eek:

Cheers

blindfish