PDA

View Full Version : Mc Btn Roll Over Problem

trnghosh
09-15-2006, 10:11 AM
I have a movie clip button and this I have another two movie clip button . I want to animate them with over and out levelled frame name. There is a stop action on "Over" and Also on 1st frame.The roll over action do the change of colour of the background and the movement of the another mcbuttons as I desired but the problem is that they are disturbed within their midway, i,e they again start to animate when they are in the mid path. I have very small knowledge in Flash. Please help me . I am also give you the FLa. Please answer me. Thanks in Advance.

kool-Aid
09-15-2006, 04:46 PM
I have a movie clip button and this I have another two movie clip button . I want to animate them with over and out levelled frame name. There is a stop action on "Over" and Also on 1st frame.The roll over action do the change of colour of the background and the movement of the another mcbuttons as I desired but the problem is that they are disturbed within their midway, i,e they again start to animate when they are in the mid path. I have very small knowledge in Flash. Please help me . I am also give you the FLa. Please answer me. Thanks in Advance.

not sure exactly what you are asking. But if you created 3 seperate symbols animating them all, then created a button you could place the symbols in the button. symbol 1 could be the button, symbol2 could be when mouse enters button, symbol3 could be on click, and the symbols would be animated independently.

icktoofay
09-16-2006, 10:08 PM
I don't quite know what you mean either, but at least heres something that might put you in the right direction.