03-23-2001, 02:35 PM
If anybody has time to check our last work,
I would appreciate any feedback

http://www.chervo.it

bye
Marco

Guy
03-23-2001, 06:14 PM
Well done. Site streams nicely (even with this slow video card) and your design skills are quite good.

The only criticism I could give is that the opening page doesn't resize and I didn't see the buttons to the right. And what do you think about adding a little animation something to those two buttons to cue the viewer to click on them?

Opening movie could be slightly shorter. Don't get me wrong though..great stuff and nice use of type, photos and music.

Excellent!

AngelDust
03-24-2001, 04:58 AM
insert a >Skip Intro< button, I almost fell asleep half-way trough if it werent for the sound ( i like the sound, the sound is good!) but then again it can get quite anoying, especially since I listen to WinAmp while i surf the net! your sound and RAge Against the Machine don't quite fit together so i suggerst you add a little SOUNDS OFF button also. If the visitor doens't have to turn of his sound that he wants then he will come back!!!

I love the designing and the streaming rocked even at my crappy 24.4 aol connection with a 33.6 kb modem! Plain and simply:

add the buttons and the site rocks!

Jesse
03-25-2001, 05:31 AM
Very professional feel. I'd like a skip intro and mute button also. I really like the use of quality graphics and the good gradients and color scheme.
Load time was about 10 seconds on 512kb.

Cheers

Jesse

elephant
03-26-2001, 12:12 PM
a VERY proffessional site you have there. i could not understand how you manage to have so many tweens and bitmaps + music and still it opens sharply - are you a magican?
amazing!
all the best,