PDA

View Full Version : Fashion / Jewerly designer site

sho shinjo
12-05-2006, 12:50 PM
http://www.genrebycriley.com/temp/temp.html

Opinions on design, layout, function and concept are very welcome.

CyanBlue
12-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Hey... :)

Looking very interesting site... It probably is because of the first image I see and the redish background, the site gives very feminine mood... :)

The menus items like Collection, Designer, Home, Contact, Design and Jewelry do not have Over state, so it is hard to recognize them as buttons...

The image on the top right side might need to be rotating in a given interval if it is not doing so already... That way the site look more live, at least to me that is...

The backgound images within the Flash somehow does not blend well with the redish background you have in the HTML page... Especially the white background for the Contact menu... It makes me squint my eyes because it is too bright...

Lastly, maybe you need to have some small information on what those images are for... I am sure it goes more to your client, but I think such information would not hurt... ;)

That's my 2 cents... :)

sho shinjo
12-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Hey... :)

1. Looking very interesting site... It probably is because of the first image I see and the redish background, the site gives very feminine mood... :)

2. The menus items like Collection, Designer, Home, Contact, Design and Jewelry do not have Over state, so it is hard to recognize them as buttons...

3. The image on the top right side might need to be rotating in a given interval if it is not doing so already... That way the site look more live, at least to me that is...

4. The backgound images within the Flash somehow does not blend well with the redish background you have in the HTML page... Especially the white background for the Contact menu... It makes me squint my eyes because it is too bright...

5. Lastly, maybe you need to have some small information on what those images are for... I am sure it goes more to your client, but I think such information would not hurt... ;)

That's my 2 cents... :)

1. true, that was what I was going for

2. ok...

3. ok.

4. i am working on doing a cross fade btw images now, but if that does not work than I will pick one image and go from there

5. I know, boy do I know!!!

I am slowly adding thing now to just put a "pop" to it now. I am get the space relation I wanted. Now I just need to push it more.

CyanBlue
12-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Go get it tiger... ;)