PDA

View Full Version : Pending / Draft Status...

CyanBlue
01-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Hey, Jesse... :)

What's the status of implementing the Pending / Draft for the article??? I honestly don't know what to approve... :eek:

If it is not implemented, maybe the writer can specify in the Summary section saying that it is good to go or it is still in draft mode for the time being???

Jesse
01-11-2007, 08:25 PM
I stopped thinking about the Draft issue when I figured out how to add that button which lets you edit Pending stuff, but asked the support team again today because you have a good point.

I tend to base it wholely and solely on who has posted a thread here asking for their work to be approved. I assume everything else is an error or a playground thing.

Will let you know about any new developments. Thanks

CyanBlue
01-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Well... 'Who wrote' does not really do well, I think... For instance, I did create one test tutorial just to see how CMS works, and you approved it based on the 'who' wrote it even if I did not really want it go live yet... :)

FYI, I did not want that one go live because I saw there is no way to call up the JavaScript when you click on the button of the embedded SWF... Any thoughts on that???

Jesse
01-12-2007, 12:16 PM
Nah actually I reviewed that tutorial quickly and thought it looked OK :)

Is the JS embedded in the page? The SWF might need a BASE param.

CyanBlue
01-12-2007, 12:20 PM
I believe it was the case of the SCRIPT tag in the page that I have defined was not being called... You could try to edit that page and see if that's something you can fix... ;)

Jesse
01-15-2007, 09:48 AM
I've been given code ot put in a Draft version hack. Will see if I have a chance to do it this week. Goign to be starting a new (hectic) job next week, so it's now or never :)