PDA

View Full Version : New Tutorial - Randomly Bouncing Hyper Balls

LamaBot
01-16-2007, 08:22 PM
Obviously this is my first post and I would like to apologise to whom it may concern for my mistakes. Please show some mercy for I am a newbie.

CyanBlue
01-16-2007, 08:47 PM
Howdy and Welcome... :)

I assume that you want somebody publish that tutorial... Is that your tutorial???

Jesse
01-16-2007, 09:04 PM
I think this is in reference to the post yesterday. No need to say sorry. We appreciate your work.

LamaBot
01-16-2007, 10:34 PM
In regards to CyanBlue's and Jesse's replies, thank you for being kind! Yes, the "Randomly Bouncing Hyper Balls" is my tutorial. I would like my tutorial published if possible. I went wrong somewhere and was unable to to upload my .swf movie associated with my tutorial. However, I did manage to upload the images successfully. I'd be a relief if I had confirmation that my tutorial has actually been found. I feel stupid because I actually posted my tutorial as a message post in the forum, Lol. I will never do that again. Thanks once again.

P.S. I am fully open to opinions and suggestions from creditable users such as Jesse and/or CyanBlue.

CyanBlue
01-17-2007, 01:34 AM
Well... The only my 2 cents is that the tutorial might need to say who the audience is... something like this tutorial is for F8 or F6 and requires some knowledge of ActionScript or something like that... and if you are targetting the user for F6 and above, you might actually want to let the user use frame script instead... In other words, onEnterFrame instead of onClipEvent and such... ;)

CyanBlue
01-17-2007, 01:37 AM
Don't forget that you can use AS tag in the tutorial as well... ;)

LamaBot
01-17-2007, 03:46 AM
Lol Cyan, I got both Flash movies inserted although I had to load them from my web server; what ever works, right. I inserted the [as] tag as you suggested, thank you. However I think I'll just leave the tutorial how it is for now but I appreciate your opinion. I hope Jesse will approve them though.

Thanks again, Lazaro

CyanBlue
01-17-2007, 12:42 PM
Approved... Thanks... :)

Jesse
01-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Yes, thanks indeed.

And thanks to CB for approving. Left this one intentionally for you CB. Glad the process is working out :)

CyanBlue
01-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Thanks... :D