PDA

View Full Version : Bloody June already !

snapple
06-09-2002, 10:24 PM
A little something for everyone,

Sh.it, it seems like yesterday i was stuffing my face with turkey and sprouts, and maybe a few mince pies followed by the inevitable family board game, oh and opening my brand new fisher price dumper truck.

Where has the year gone ? I think i must have gone into
hibernation for a couple of months, either that or i was stuffed into a shoe box with air holes for a week ?

Seriously, i set my self a few targets, work and play (flash) - and before you know it, your ticking off the end of your month on your calander, and you've done sod all apart from put on a little weight and change your hair style.

Conlusions drawn and final observations from this post ? Er...............get my arse in gear, FAST, but lets not forget time to relax, a cold beer in a summer garden, with a small bowl of nuts or some such nibble traditionally consumed whilst necking an alcoholic beverage ?

Anyone else find that time is preciously slipping through their hands ? Things that should have been acomplished are now going to be done so, whilst collecting their pension ?

Where is the year going ?

Regards, Snapple :)

pixelwit
06-10-2002, 12:12 AM
Wait til you get older; it gets worse. And from what I hear, the very moment you have kids, time starts flying by even faster.

Makes me want to create a time-traveling Flash widget.

-PiXELWiT
http://www.pixelwit.com

farafiro
06-10-2002, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by pixelwit
And from what I hear, the very moment you have kids, time starts flying by even faster.
-PiXELWiT
http://www.pixelwit.com
U don'r wanna hear about that
Sig.
A father who had only a on daughter with 20 months yo
(See my Avator :D )

Ricod
06-10-2002, 10:33 AM
I totally agree (the time flying part, haven't been blessed with children, so wouldn't know about that) ...

Actually I'm still wondering where all the other years have gone ... memories like tears in the rain ... all to the big ocean of oblivion *insert doomy face* ...

And before u know it we won't be able to learn Flash anymore, and the new Flashers look through these pages and wonder why we were working in 2d and still use words like "screen" etc. and why we uploaded those 1mb zips instead of just getting a Direct Brain Connection to exchange all knowledge ... *sighs* Kids these days ...

Out of curiosity ... how old are u anyway Snapple ?

farafiro
06-10-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Ricod
haven't been blessed with children

Nice piece Rico