PDA

View Full Version : Passing a bindable variable around the application

prowannabe
02-04-2007, 11:53 AM
I did my research and still come a naught .. could anyone who knows how to pass a value ( a selected item value from a tilelist ) to a bindable variable and then use the variable in a title window component?

Tink
02-04-2007, 12:53 PM
http://www.lfpug.com/flex-databinding-28092006/ might help

prowannabe
02-06-2007, 06:51 AM
lol thanks Tink but is there ways to get the powerpoint slides / PDF because i could hardly hear what that presenter was trying to say ... but still Kudos for helping me out

hangalot
02-06-2007, 10:23 AM
sorry, i had a flu and got dealt with a funny accent in life. what is the problem you are experiencing with the bindable property?

Tink
02-06-2007, 11:16 AM
but is there ways to get the powerpoint slides / PDFyeah click on the hyperlinks that say either PDF or Powerpoint

prowannabe
02-12-2007, 06:19 AM
sorry, i had a flu and got dealt with a funny accent in life. what is the problem you are experiencing with the bindable property?

I dun understand how it actually works .. lets jus say i wan it to store the value of the current selected value of a specific tile , then i used the variable in another custom component TitleWindow.

Really appreciate if you could help me out ..

yeah click on the hyperlinks that say either PDF or Powerpoint

yea i couldnt get it .. but anyway since the creator was here i could asked him out ..

Thanks bud

PS: really sry for the late replies .. lots of project due dates..