PDA

View Full Version : Scroll panes and Zoom

moheb
06-24-2002, 12:08 PM
Hi,
I'm new to Actionscripting, I don't know alot about it but I guess I need it alot in the file I'm trying to create.

I have an .fla a good person generously helped me in that solved most of my problems, but not all of them

I'm making a map and I wanted it to be put in a scrollpane (and ofcourse there are 2 zoom butons on the side of it) the problem was how to make the scrollpane bars "feel" the change in the zoom level and interact with it ... but that's solved now as i mentioned before.

now i have 2 or 3 more problems:
1. It zooms to 0,0 (upper left corner) of the map or image but i want it to zoom to the center of the displayed window .. i know this isnt tough but like i said i'm terrible with actionscripting...

2. Do you know the border on chess boards? that has on 1 side A B C D E F and the other 1 2 3 4 5 6? well i want to have a border (which would probably be another mc) like that on the upper and right sides (opposite to the scrollpanes) of the map ... the problem is that they should also interact with those scrollpanes and also with the zoom buttons ...

Thats all I guess
I would appreciate anykind of help from any person, I've been trying to solve these problems for some time now I can't even sleep, and I'd be happy to send the .fla file to anybody who wants it .. Thank you

farafiro
06-24-2002, 12:28 PM
crosspost

http://www.actionscript.org/forums/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=13109

moheb
06-24-2002, 02:24 PM
im sorry farafiro but after i posted it there i found out that here is the right place to put my question
i didnt mean to cause any troubles to your servers :(
and i dont know how to delete my question there

tg
06-24-2002, 03:30 PM
just as an fyi.
to delete a post, goto your post, and select edit. at the top of the edit page (just above the input box, there is a 'delete' button. if the post you are deleting is the first post of the thread it will delete the whole thread. so if there is a bunch of responses to your post, please don't delete it.

moheb
06-24-2002, 03:48 PM
done
can somebody plz help me?