PDA

View Full Version : v2 site (beta version)

limpduck
03-28-2001, 11:31 PM
http://www.limpduck.co.uk/v2

can someone check this to see how it looks, ive had some varied feedback so far....also a few probs with it if some one can help, for a start i applied a fall screen command which isent workin...has it changed since flash4???
also for some strage reason theres a text box that appears to the extreame left i have no idea why as its not on the swf that plays on my pc??? also anyone know how i can make the zoom thing work better??? also can some one tellme how to duplicate the background pic...to get a kind of quicktime vr effect??? this may get rid of the zoom problem or make it worse??? any help would be helpfull!!

limpduck
03-30-2001, 12:03 AM
is it that bad then or what do ya not like it or somin?

loydthefarmer
03-31-2001, 05:48 AM
Things I noticed:

1. the text box in the loading screen is selectable.
2. whats the point og this?

The image is nice... still whats the point? is it an effect ? If so what for?

limpduck
03-31-2001, 01:51 PM
the text on the loading screen is part of a text field, it will form the loading stuff getbytes etc,

the whole thing is a new version of my cv its just an idea of a different interface. having to actully get the user involved to do somthing, look for stuff etc. the background image is just that an interesting image its a collection of peices of my work. still its just the interface i was interested in....to see if people "got it" so to speak how to use it or if i need to put some kind of help
the interface will evently evolve as the user goes further

loydthefarmer
04-02-2001, 05:43 PM
you should set the text field to non-selectalbe. It will still function as a dynamic field. I didnt get the interface. But im also pretty dumb.

;)

limpduck
04-02-2001, 05:57 PM
just for you mr farmer i have done what you asked, i shall put up another version in a few days allso the interface will change a bit thanks for the input