PDA

View Full Version : help with technical questions for interview

mitr
03-29-2007, 06:26 AM
I got an interview for Web Designing post. Can anyone please help with some of the technical questions for web/graphic designers, please?
Photoshop, Flash, Javascript, CSS, XML, HTML, Designing concepts ...
If you can also help with the answers, that would be great. Forums, groups, where can I bank upon for future reference. I know I got this gr8 forum for flash.

CyanBlue
03-29-2007, 12:56 PM
Well... If you don't mind doing it on this thread, you probably get more help from others and you get an exposure on all sorts of interesting questions... :)

But you've got to tell us more about the position first so that we can think of some questions... What is the title of the position??? What are the requirements written for the job???

mitr
03-30-2007, 03:17 PM
Thanks Cyan. The post is as 'web designer', which requires me to have good knowledge on HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver and XML and JavaScript would be added advantage. This would be my first time for a 'web designing' interview for a big company. Which would initially be an online test (God knows what) and then a technical round(face-to-face). I dont know how it works outside India, but here companies normally want you to do everything, from graphics to development.

CyanBlue
03-30-2007, 03:22 PM
Well... That sounds pretty much like one of those do-it-all type of job... :)

Well... Let's me ask you some quick questions... Let me ask you one and you answer the question on the thread and I go on and so on... And since you said 'technical interview', I'll keep my focus on that round as well... Would that be good enough for you???

FYI, you get -1 point for calling the incorrect name... :p

mitr
03-30-2007, 03:34 PM
I wish that I could. That would be fun. But unfortunately, my time on net is counted by seconds.
Cant really spend much time! And, my interview is tomorrow. Anyway, thanx for your help, Cyan.

CyanBlue
03-30-2007, 03:50 PM
Not a problem... Good luck... :)