PDA

View Full Version : Flash_fma

Sendiri
05-23-2007, 09:18 PM
I made pictures - slides. Put it with dreamweaver and test it but no picture just text (when I press play). The file works well when I was in Flash and used the test movie button. It shows in my computer preview but not when I upload it to my website. Can someone tell me what am I messing up here.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

evride
05-26-2007, 03:33 AM
if i understand this correctly, u load the picture into flash when viewed and not when the fla file was created/

the linking should be checked. using relative linking is easier to work with. so if its absolute change it. check the relative links to. u should put all pictures into one folder. u can use ../ to move to a folder up one level in relative linking.

Sendiri
06-03-2007, 06:40 AM
Thanks,
I was using another of the Flash 8 tutorial and use that concept to solve the problem and I don't know if the protocol was correct but it WORK!

This is what I did (I know someone somewhere is probably having this same problem). I manually place each image in the holder(for example: holder0 with image0, and so forth). Drag from the library(from that "image" folder in the library) Just having the image folder the library was not enough. Got to manually place image in the holder and publish in swf file and wa...lah...You have! It didn't say to do this in the tutorial but may be I'm just dumb. Whatever it is, this works!

My other goal is to make the back button on this tutorial but I notice someone already start the thread but no reply since 2006. Did anybody already know haw to di this?

Thanks for checking on!