PDA

View Full Version : Flash Mx To Flash 5

Cowboyish1
05-29-2007, 11:25 PM
Would anyone PLEASE convert a few FLASH MX FLA files to FLASH 5 format for me. The conversion should work perfectly because they really are FLASH 5 files. My computer crashed a while back and during the recovery/decorruption process, two of my FLASH 5 FLA files were recovered as FLASH MX. One of them is quite large, so I would probably have to place them on a website for you to download, or I can mail to you on a CD. Thanks! :D

CyanBlue
05-30-2007, 01:10 PM
Howdy and Welcome... :)

I could try if you post the link... (Assuming that the file is not 'that' big...) I cannot promise if it will work perfectly though...

Cowboyish1
05-30-2007, 01:27 PM
Howdy and Welcome... :)

I could try if you post the link... (Assuming that the file is not 'that' big...) I cannot promise if it will work perfectly though...

Great! There are 3 files: 2 are relatively small; one is quite large (I believe several MB's). If you just want to try the 2 smaller ones, I would, at least, be ahead of where I am now.

Do you have FTP software? It would be easier for me to give you ftp access to a folder on my site to download and then reupload. If not, I can create download page. Thanks again. :)

CyanBlue
05-30-2007, 01:33 PM
PM me the credential and I'll see what I can do when I get home tonight... :)

Cowboyish1
05-30-2007, 03:03 PM
PM me the credential and I'll see what I can do when I get home tonight... :)

Info PM'd. Appreciate anything you can do. I realize it might not work. I know the files were originally created with FLASH 5 because I created them (yes, I know the large one should NOT be that large...I am new to FLASH :rolleyes: ), but who knows what happened during the process that converted them to MX.

Cowboyish1
06-02-2007, 09:05 AM
So, any luck??:confused:

CyanBlue
06-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Um... I already have converted them and uploaded them to your server and PMed you, I think...

Cowboyish1
06-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Um... I already have converted them and uploaded them to your server and PMed you, I think...

Yes, you did. My mistake. I typed before I read...:o . Thank you so much! Overall, the conversion seems to have worked very well.There are a few things that need to be tweeked here and there, but it's so good that I won't have to start from scratch. Thank you thank you thank you!:D

CyanBlue
06-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Not a problem... Glad to be of your service... :)