PDA

View Full Version : Thanks all who helped ... la bella figura film site

theskyisblue
07-31-2007, 08:29 PM
Ive finally got the site to a stage where i can show people, but i feel it still needs tweaking. It being my first full flash website, i'm pleased, even though it's taken a long time.

Ive learnt a lot from all you kind people, and hope that i have helped some of you along the way, and to be able to more in the future.

After such a long time, i've rather hit a wall (if you'll pardon the pun once you've visited) with regards to taking it further.
To start you off, one thing i know i'm going to do this week is make sure all bitmaps are cached because sometimes the animations have render stuttering, but please, be as kind, or as harsh as you like - constructive criticism is the way forward for me!

http://www.labellafilm.com

Thanks, and i hope you enjoy it (incidentally, i shot the film too).

James

3pepe3
08-01-2007, 12:03 AM
Well i like it....
Great job :D
some animations kind of slow but maybe it's my computer

theskyisblue
08-01-2007, 08:55 AM
3pepe3, Thanks, just had a look at your site, and love the photography - are they digitals, and how much enhancing do you do? What's your secret?

3pepe3
08-02-2007, 11:44 PM
all my secret is in photoshop and an old cyber-shot.
my page hasn't been updated since i put the site online, but next version will be better with all the new photos.
Another question:
In your gallery how did you do the falling photos when you exit the gallery?

ilProphet
08-06-2007, 10:32 PM
cool site, my first thought would be to allow the pictures expand more, unless you kept them small for a reason,