PDA

View Full Version : projector Help / screen size detect??

Trinidad
07-28-2002, 05:15 PM
Hi there I have been searching for a while to figure out how to make flash projector files borderless. Now this is not to say I have not done any research, I have found out about Flashjester Jugglor, Projector Launcher, SWF Studio, Resource Hacker, Ice Projector and another called exescope. However most of these trial which is fine. However I have had some problem with SWF studio in that it is way to resource (memory) intensive and can;t really run on some computers. The problem with Flash jester jugglor is tha it displays a popup message etc......Well u get the picture. Now I don't really care about most of this cause I found out that the fs command can render full screen=true. However I was wondering if i can combine this with some sort of screen resolution detect. My file is originally 800 x 600 and i would like it to become full screen when someone has a screen size like that however if it is less(640 x480) it would resize and if it was more say 1024 x 768 it would just stay the same with the menu etc. So that's about it. I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks very much
Trinidad :)

Abelius
07-29-2002, 02:02 AM
Basically there is one truth around: You can use different techniques i.e. JavaScript, Java or others; to detect the screen resolution of the user, but that's the beauty of Flash:

It doesn't need it...!