PDA

View Full Version : :::. (KnBn)dS(Gn) 2k+1 .::: Beta version

the-guvnor
04-04-2001, 01:56 PM
Please give remarks, ideas and criticism for my site (it is only in beta version but there are still plenty of flash modules to look at.

http://www.kanbandesign.co.uk

Cheers the Guv'nor

loydthefarmer
04-05-2001, 05:53 AM
Nice!

I love the interface! It's new without being unuseable! That is so rare! My only complaint is that the fonts are a little on the small side. of course my resolution is at 1280x1024 but i can read most sites. The design is nice the use of orange red and grayscal is cool. (personaly i hate the color orange and that makes it all the harder to put it on a webpage and have it look good in my eyes.)

all and all its D**n good!

undrdg
04-05-2001, 07:01 PM
Totally insane design. I really am inspired by it. The colors are great and the interface is fresh. The only complaint I have is the size of the font and the draggable options. Other than that you are on your way to making some good cash.

Check mine out
http://www.undrdg.com
let me know what you think of the art.

regards
undrdg

the-guvnor
04-06-2001, 07:37 AM
Very nice - quick loading (always a bonus) . couldn't see the art section (but my browser is messing about at work) so I'll check it when I get home. Incidentally could you tell me what browser you viewed my site in and was it PC or mac. Tried to view it on a mac with IE 4.5 and it crashed??!!

Cheers Guv

undrdg
04-09-2001, 08:22 PM
i used ie 5.5 to view your site. Hey have you noticed an extremely large quantities of site mimicking 2advanced?

Regards
Undrdg

the-guvnor
04-10-2001, 08:07 AM
yup, saw one the other day, can't remember what it was called but it was SO close there could have been copyright probs.

cracy
04-10-2001, 08:34 AM
hy ! woooww this site is really one of the coolest ive seen - i like this design and i think the mixing of the colors looks perfect - and your scripting know how is really good - so my question did you make the site alone or how many are working on this site ?
cool work
mfg
daniel

Dave Knockers
04-10-2001, 09:32 AM
Sometimes I move my document holder and look at you

the-guvnor
04-10-2001, 10:03 AM
!!!!