View Full Version : Problems with my icon

Alfonso
08-12-2002, 07:06 PM
Hi, sorry for my english...i´m spanish

Well i wanna make an autorun with my own icon and write this:

[autorun]
open=inicio.exe
ico=icon.ico

The autorun runs but my icon is made in Microangelo Studio but doesn´t appears and i dont know why

Could someone help me...thanks

DiDi
08-13-2002, 01:17 AM
I don't know if it was spelling mistake or not, but it should be like this:

icon=icon.ico

Hope this helps...

DD

DiDi
08-13-2002, 01:24 AM
Otra cosa... ¿donde exactamente no aparece? Icono definido en el autorun representará tu CD en el Windows Explorer, pero no aparecerá en cabecera de tu proyector... Si quieres cambiar el icono del proyector tendrás que utilizar algun programa específico.

DD

xxlm
08-13-2002, 01:48 AM
Mouais, on veut parler une langue étrangère et mettre les autres de côté hmmm...

I'm saying:
hmmm, want to speak some foreign languages and put other people on the side...

PS: Hopes this translation makes sence!!! :p

DiDi
08-13-2002, 02:22 AM
Excuse-moi, xxlm... Wasn't my intention to put aside anybody... Guy said "sorry for my english", and I was only trying to help him in the language he for sure understands. zoomfreddy answered his first post the other day in Spanish and nobody complained... :) :)

Here is the translation of what I said:

"Another thing... Where is actualy that icon doesn't appear? Icon you specify in autorun stands for your CD in Windows Explorer, and not for your projector. If you want to change the icon of your projector, you'll need to use specific program..."

Cheers,

DD

Abelius
08-13-2002, 03:11 AM
El mundo es un lugar con poca justicia... LOL :)

xxlm
08-13-2002, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by DiDi
"Another thing... Where is actualy that icon doesn't appear? Icon you specify in autorun stands for your CD in Windows Explorer, and not for your projector. If you want to change the icon of your projector, you'll need to use specific program..."

Cheers,

DD

Thx for the translation....

El mundo es un lugar con poca justicia... LOL
Another one...hmmm!

tg
08-13-2002, 07:12 PM
no matter which language you say it in, i don't think you can modify the icon for a projector file without a third party tool. check at flashants.

DiDi
08-13-2002, 07:35 PM
... Yeah, that's exactly what I said...

tg
08-13-2002, 09:19 PM
ya, well, you see what happens when i don't read your translation? i go and start repeating other folks' stuff.
heh.