PDA

View Full Version : Can't submit my article

Mazoonist
11-22-2007, 05:50 PM
The "Content / Postings - Updates" forum won't let me submit a new thread for some reason. Instead, it asks me if I want to download a php file, or open it with Dreamweaver. I don't. Let's see if the "submit thread" function works here.

Edit: yep, it worked! Okay, I know this is the wrong place, but for the reason outlined above, I'll use this forum instead. I've just submitted a tutorial entitled "Make your own reusable classes using Flash and AS3." Could I possibly request editorial approval for it here instead?

Mr. Jody Hall

Mazoonist
11-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Are you guys not accepting any new tutorials or what? Nobody is responding to my posts and I still can't make a thread in the appropriate forum. What gives?

Jesse
11-25-2007, 05:35 AM
Hi Jody,

Your Forum account is set up correctly (just checked) so you should be able to post without issues. Please ensure you are using www.actionscript.org as the URL to access the site, as we sometimes have strange Forum issues from our other domains.

Your tutorial has already been approved by someone else. Looks excellent to me. I look forward to reading it.