PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial Displaying too soon.

Mazoonist
02-02-2008, 01:23 AM
I'm working on a new tutorial. Somehow it seems to have been approved already. Only thing is, I'm not done with it yet. How does this happen? Is there something I can do to prevent it from happening?

By the way, this happened once before, on my previous one, but then it slipped back into pending when I went to edit it again.

thanks.

Jody Hall

Mazoonist
02-02-2008, 01:31 AM
Okay, I figured out this much. If I go to the author control panel, and choose Edit, rather than just Edit pages, the whole article slips back into pending again, which is really cool, because I wasn't ready yet. Still doesn't explain why it bypassed the approval process in the first place, though.

CyanBlue
02-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Well... Unless Jesse has given you a secret power to publish the article without the approval, or if there is a bug, that should not have happened... My guess is that somebody has approved your article...

Yup... If you edit the tutorial, that goes back to the approval pool so that we can verify and approve... I thought that that applies to both Edit and Edit pages... Hm...

Jesse
02-07-2008, 10:47 AM
CB is right; only a few of us can approve content. It wasn't me. Oh well, at least it's back in Pending :)

Looking forward to seeing it.