PDA

View Full Version : Interactive Illustration / Fine Art

myqk
04-11-2001, 06:14 AM
Looking for general feedback and critiques of work. Thank you for checking out our site.

pendejo
04-12-2001, 07:18 AM
great illustrations. love the work. im on a roll tonight so i might as well keep it up.
i would consider renameing work to portfolio or my work or art or something else.
in your profile. i would put the scrolling text constrained to the white box you have there. as it is now, it bleeds over the top and bottom.

now in work...
you have an invisible button right where the text scrolls up right above the menu button. i hit it and it sent me back to the talking girl. your menu button should send you back to where it says graphics interactive and video. it takes tooooo long to go threw that talking chick everytime you want to change section. oh yeah and your back button in the graphics dose not work.

nice job. happy to help you work out the bugs. let me know what you think of mi critique.

chau

myqk
04-13-2001, 06:15 AM
Thank you for the feedback, your critique is well taken. We have recently added an online division in our company (our focus has been DVD, CD-ROM, and Video) and haven't had much time to really work on our own site. The video section will be available shortly. If you get a chance click on the EVS website link and let me know what you think of the patent we recieved for digital credit cards.
http:// http://www.evscard.com

pendejo
04-13-2001, 03:55 PM
hey myqk
evs eh. looks really interesting. id definitly like to know more. where are you from by the way. please email me with more info about all this. thanks alot.

pendejo

myqk
04-14-2001, 05:21 PM
We are from San Diego. The system uses an encrypted CD-ROM to hold an approval number which activates your online account. The only way you can access your account is through the CD-ROM thus eliminating large databases holding credit card numbers. We are also working with some major entertainment companies to control on-line pay per views for movies, concerts and downloads. The downloads can only be accessed by the EVS card and cannot be navigated to by your browser.
Another use is for contest cards. You can author the system for lotteries, special offers, or coupons. The routing system can make one card a winner.
We are going to be at the interop trade show in Las Vegas on June 6th if you can come and check it out.

Do you have a website? Where are you writing from? We appreciate your interest in our project

We also own SRH Productions. We manage extreme athletes, music acts and have a clothing line (Cypress Hill,KottonMouth Kings,Sprung Monkey, Tommy Clowers, Jeremy McGrath.)
check it out at
http://www.srhproductions.com

pendejo
04-14-2001, 06:46 PM
hey, thanks for the info. im from montreal actually. dont think id be able to make it to your trade show. but i am very interested in hearing about the specs for this project. i think this would interest a great deal of people.
will this service a worldwide market? let me know the details. thanks.

myqk
04-14-2001, 11:27 PM
The system can be integrated into a browser along with an individual website, which makes it viable in a world wide market. The only requirements are a CD-ROM drive and an internet connection (no expensive peripherals). You can use the code on multiple offline sources, ie; memory sticks, DVD, CD-ROM. With the secure personal information held on your unique CD offline the security is unparalelled. If you lose your card you report it and you are issued a new card. The security is in your hands. This benefits the consumer, the retailer, the banks, and the insurance companies. As long as companies hold large databases with credit card numbers people are going to hack them. This system alliviates that problem.

I have noticed a great deal of the people who post in these forums develop games and are highly involved with gaming in general. The EVS system could be a great way to market those games for licensing and distribution. Creating games that have a unique link for prizes on websites or for lotteries. It gives companies a solid reason to use your game, every person that recieves the CD will go to the website because they have a chance to win something.

This system has been reviewed by some of the top engineers in the world along with some expert hackers and they have given us "ringing" endorsements. We are very excited about the potential for this project. Thank you for your interest.

With a name like "pendejo" the last place I would have guessed you are from is Montreal.

pendejo
04-18-2001, 04:27 PM
I am realy interested in EVS now. you have sparked my curiosity. are there any plans to ditribute in canada at this point. and if so how can i get in on this. i have many contacts all over canada that would just love this product. please email me at [email protected] thanks.