PDA

View Full Version : simple tennis game

media_newbie
10-22-2002, 11:49 AM
Hello @ all,

I look for a script for a simple tennis game that should work like this:
You got a tennis racquet that you can move with keys and with your mouse.
(my keymovement works yet :-))
Then there should fly balls from the left side into window and you have to hit them.
The ball should get invisible if you hit it ( That would be the simplest action).
If you know how to push it back the game would be a bit smarter ;-).
Also, if you hit the ball there should be a dynamic textfield in which you can write "Strike!" or something like that.

The other balls should fly in with different y-positions.
That's all.

P.S.
It's difficult for me, because I got only the basics in flash. I understand most of the syntax in actionscript if I read it, but I didn't understand how to write it on my own, yet. If you can show me it would be great. I have to do that game for the school and I can't ask someone at the company.

yours sincerly
media_newbie

media_newbie
10-22-2002, 12:01 PM
Hello @ all,

I look for a script for a simple tennis game that should work like this:
You got a tennis racquet that you can move with keys and with your mouse.
(my keymovement works yet :-))
Then there should fly balls from the left side into window and you have to hit them.
The ball should get invisible if you hit it ( That would be the simplest action).
If you know how to push it back the game would be a bit smarter ;-).
Also, if you hit the ball there should be a dynamic textfield in which you can write "Strike!" or something like that.

The other balls should fly in with different y-positions.
That's all.

P.S.
It's difficult for me, because I got only the basics in flash. I understand most of the syntax in actionscript if I read it, but I didn't understand how to write it on my own, yet. If you can show me it would be great. I have to do that game for the school and I can't ask someone at the company.

yours sincerly
media_newbie