PDA

View Full Version : Lightform - Please critisize

Sunrider
10-23-2002, 02:16 PM
Hello

I have uploaded a beta version of my forthcomming website Lightform, where personal and commercial projects will be exposed.

Please let me know what you think about it. If needed ir wanted by someone i'll return the favor :)

Please use the contact form you will find within the website

Thank you in advance

Sunrider

http://www.domyl.gr/lightform

BirdOnWire
10-23-2002, 03:19 PM
the site is very good , loading and the design is amazing too , your art work is amazing , but can I ask you a question , what do u use to make your art works , is it a 3D program , and if so what is it ???? I am going to learn 3D Studio Max soon so can you give me hand !!!
thnx in advance

Sunrider
10-23-2002, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the good words.

I mostly use Photoshop with some compoments created in Cinema 4D XL, so I am sorry to break it to you but my 3D Studio knowledge is from minimun to none :)

I find Cinema far more easy than 3DS and quite powerfull.

Keep the comments comming please.

Sunrider

BirdOnWire
10-23-2002, 06:38 PM
I searched in downloads.com about Cinema 4D XL I found it and I am downloading it now , but I found also Cinema 4D Go 5.1.6
and Cinema 4D SE 5.19 , can you tell me what is the difference between them ??? and about the photoshop ,u must be using specific filters or actions what about that ???

Sunrider
10-24-2002, 05:47 AM
These if I recall corectly are lmited versions.

The latest version I use is 7 and version 8 is about to be released.

Regarding photoshop i mostly use standar filters and layer blend modes.

BirdOnWire
10-24-2002, 08:25 AM
ya after I downloaded it , it appeared to be limited:mad: it doesn't save !:(

LuxFX
10-24-2002, 02:26 PM
terrific site and artwork!

One suggestion is to have a 'wallpaper download' area. It's up to you if you want to give out your work in this way, but I guarantee there will be some demand for it. :)

Xansi
10-24-2002, 06:58 PM
Great site, Im impressed. I agree with the idea of the wallpapers, your artwork is really cool.

-Xansi