PDA

View Full Version : my new home page

ozdemit
10-27-2002, 11:25 AM
dear all :) I have just finished my home page Please give me your comments about.. thx

[url]http://ozdemit.kimdir.com

BirdOnWire
10-27-2002, 06:56 PM
first the loading bar is a bit too high !!
second your text and link are a bit too fade
third , ur navigation need explaination
4th, no contents , or I have seen any
5th portfolio has to be more clear
check...

ozdemit
10-28-2002, 07:08 AM
:confused: :cool:

I know dear, but the thing I asked here is about the motion of the site and the design of course.. I still have some content problems but i will solve them but i should use such a design or i have to try a new one..

I wonder that the writingns on the green statusbar can be shown and written and the other mesages of course and lastly can u give me detail what did you mean by saying statusbar to high??

thx for all comments, budy..

BirdOnWire
10-28-2002, 07:56 AM
I said the loading bar not the status bar , why can't u change the design of the page , wasn't u who made it ?

Originally posted by ozdemit
:confused: :cool:

I know dear, but the thing I asked here is about the motion of the site and the design of course.. I still have some content problems but i will solve them but i should use such a design or i have to try a new one..

I wonder that the writingns on the green statusbar can be shown and written and the other mesages of course and lastly can u give me detail what did you mean by saying statusbar to high??

thx for all comments, budy..