PDA

View Full Version : My Tweener works in .swf but not in AIR

rkarleskint
08-18-2008, 06:27 PM
Im using the Tweener class in as3 and It works fine when I export it as an swf, but if I make it as an air file the rollovers on the stage stop working. Is there something conflicting that I do not know about in AIR? I have tested this in a new document and was able to make things fade out located on the stage, and within other movieclips. Any suggestions would be great I can show y'all the code if you need, I just want to know if its something simple before I start going through all my functions. Thanks in advance!

evride
08-19-2008, 04:26 AM
im guessing the classes arent being included. they need to be when exporting in AIR.

go to File>Publish Settings

click the Flash tab. and then next to the Actionscript version there is a button labeled settings. click it. at the bottom are the class paths. click the + button to add a class location.

rkarleskint
08-19-2008, 05:22 AM
Thank you for the response,

Ok, I tried that unfortunately It didn't solve the problem. The tweener class is working, but only in certain movieclips that aren't relative to the stage. So in some instances it is reading the tweener class correctly however on the stage nothing is working. When you publish to air does it make a new stage or anything along those lines?

evride
08-19-2008, 06:06 AM
it does not. can you post your fla?

Popinjay
01-22-2012, 10:54 PM
Was this ever resolved?

I am having a similar problem. I have an alpha tween that will not work in the editor (or sometimes partially works believe it or not) but works fine as a .swf.

Pop