PDA

View Full Version : Rollover Not working

rkarleskint
08-26-2008, 05:29 PM
import caurina.transitions.Tweener; mcclip.buttonMode = true; mcclip.mouseChildren = false; mcclip.addEventListener(MouseEvent.ROLL_OUT, hover) mcclip.addEventListener(MouseEvent.ROLL_OVER, hover) function hover(e:MouseEvent) { if (e.type == "rollOver") { Tweener.addTween(this, {_color:0x837293, time:1, transition:"easeIn"}); } else { Tweener.addTween(this, {_color:0x000000, time:1, transition:"easeOut"}); } }

This code works fine in my .swf file, as soon as I export it to air It stops working, I exported the class files as well, and when I load up the .swf in the install directory it works as it should but as soon as I run the air app it works, now if it helps In the main file that im working on that uses this same type of code, I have it do click events and such and they go through, however you do not get the rollOver action, also the Tweener class works in other places in my document but not here, is it because it is dynamic text, that is the only thing I can think off that separates it from the rest of the working models. If so, why does it work in .swf and not in air and what is my work around? I will post the flash file as well so you can see the setup as well. Any help on the matter would be great as this is a very urgent problem. Thank you in advance.

rkarleskint
08-27-2008, 02:17 AM
I kind of figured it out, for some odd reason, you can not have dynamic text be part of a rollover in air, If I embed the text it seems to work but other than that it won't. This could be an option in the future, however my project is dependent on very accurate alignment and this really throws it all off. If anyone figures out a way to make that into a working rollover without embedding please let me know.