View Full Version : lines around fonts?
11-16-2002, 07:15 PM
I was wondering if i can make a line around fonts with flash.
If this is possible can someone please tell me how?
could u be more specific?
11-16-2002, 09:58 PM
Um... I am not quite sure if this is what you want, Frankstolpe... You might want to be a little bit more specific next time... :)
This is what I do to have an outline for the texts in Flash MX...
1. Create a text field and type the text you want...
2. Select the text field with the Arrow Tool (V) from the menu...
3. Select Modify - Break Apart from the menu...
4. Select Ink Bottle Tool (S)... and select the color for the outline...
5. Apply the Ink Bottle Tool around the shape of the text...
See if this is what you want... :)
11-17-2002, 09:01 AM
i saw it at http://www.blambot.com/menu.html
the tekst is white with a line around the letters.
then cyanblue gave u the answer allready, no?
11-17-2002, 11:49 AM
I broke it apart like you said, but i cant add the stroke color.
It displays the diagonal red line in where you can select the color.
what do i do wrong?
11-17-2002, 11:51 AM
sorry, i found it
thanks for the help
vBulletin® v3.8.5, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.