PDA

View Full Version : How to merge or embed flash files

dhall
11-04-2008, 12:16 AM
Hi All:

I have ot admit, I'm getting a bit frustrated, it seems I have to recreate my username and password for everything I attempt to do on this site. I am an auther and very happy to contribute, however, I had to create a my user and pwd to joint the site, then to auther, now to post a thread so I could ask the following questions:

1. Is there a plan for a unified login in the future?
2. How can I gain access to read or reveiw the comments about my article?

When I attempt to review the comments about my article, the page indicates I am not authorized to perform this function.

Is there a username and password I have not created for this function?

Please advise...

Thanks,
DHall

CyanBlue
11-04-2008, 12:32 AM
Howdy and Welcome... :)

I cannot speak for the site owners, but I don't think it is an easy thing to create a unified login for the whole system in this site because we are basically using different software to run different modules... (I personally would love to have that, but that'd be too much work on the admin's lap...)

All the comments go through the moderation by us, so they should be available to everybody as soon as they pass that... We are moderating the comments manually, so it might take some time though... Maybe that was the case where there were some unmoderated comments you were seeing...

Does that help???

dhall
11-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Thanks CyanBlue.

I'll break-out my trainer experience and exercise great patients with the login issue.

And thanks for the info. RE: comments as well.

Take care,
DHall

CyanBlue
11-05-2008, 12:48 AM
Thanks... ;)