PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want a paid job to do some actionscript for me?

Link Yeah
03-25-2009, 03:53 PM
Hello.
Does anyone have sound actionscript 2.0 skills and are interested in earning decent money for <10hrs work?
If so, send me a message at [email protected] and I will explain the details. I will use Paypal unless you have another reliable alternative.

ps. It is a pretty basic and small game project, not for profit and you will be credited. You will not be expected to create anything elaborate and I can polish the presentation, I just need help with the core actionscript

kkbbcute
03-29-2009, 02:00 PM
Well, maybe you could give a bit more abstract details here first, because at this point of time, no one really knows what you are trying to do. If you want others to help, maybe you could tell us what you want done.

Could you kindly give an update? Thanks.:)

Link Yeah
04-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Sure, I kept it succinct as to not scare anyone off.
It is a flash game involving a similar game mechanic to 'Mad Virus' (search google) with another menu screen as well. The screen shows the 50 states of America and the player must invade each state one at a time by defeating the MadVirus-inspired minigame each time. If anyone is interested in earning 100/$150 or more then email me or PM me for the full description

CyanBlue
04-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Do you think that's something somebody can do in 5 ~ 7 hours??? Just curious...

ASWC
04-01-2009, 06:18 PM
ah I so don't want to write AS2 code anymore!

kkbbcute
04-04-2009, 03:14 AM
ah I so don't want to write AS2 code anymore!

AS2 still rocks! (Maybe, because I use it and it still works fine):p

But let's not start a fanboyish discussion, back on topic.