PDA

View Full Version : Could you help me?

Luis
01-08-2003, 05:00 PM
At this link http://www.antoniobrandao.com/ we can see an bottom animation. My question is, How can we do that?..., Is it an actionscript over an MC, or we can do it growing up the movie frames?
ThanX:(

Luis
01-08-2003, 05:03 PM
By the way, here is another example of it at graphic animation. http://www.losthumans.com/ It gives alot of dynamic sense, don't you think.

tg
01-08-2003, 07:32 PM
they may have put the animation on a movieclip, then just put that movieclip on the 'over' state of the button.

antoniobrandao
01-09-2003, 12:48 AM
Hi. I am Antonio Brandao in person :cool:

where you talking about the effect of the buttons?
you said "bottom"... anyway if it is, I hope this helps:

the way I did that is very simple: It is a normal button. But the "over" state has a movieclip inside instead of the static text in the other "up, down, hit" states. That Movieclip in the "over" state has just 2 frames, one with the same text, but red, and the other one.... empty! no stop action, and it loops on..

Luis
01-09-2003, 11:47 AM
hmmm...,but could we make the same effect using an action that changes the fps?

Insólito, Brg;)

Luis
01-09-2003, 12:38 PM
What should i write, as an Action, for an "Exit button". For other words, what i want is to close the browser window on FLA5.
Thanx alot

PS: Sorry moderator, if i´m posting to much with no such revelance questions, just simple stuff:)

tg
01-09-2003, 02:47 PM
getURL("javascript: window.close();");

note: ignore the space between java and script it shouldn't be there.

cheez
01-09-2003, 05:12 PM
howdy antonio,when I select "english" from the opening page, the javascript opens the new page successfully but the original page goes away being replaced with an empty browser containing a single "#". I don't think you have the javascript function or call in the right places. Lots of tutorials here for that kind of stuff. Let me know if you want me to send you some sample html text.

Good luck,
Cheez

antoniobrandao
01-09-2003, 06:55 PM
thank you cheez, please do if you are free to.

cheers, cheez :)