PDA

View Full Version : AIR application auto update

samsonkiran
11-20-2009, 05:37 PM
Hi

I have an AIR application developed in flex. I am using the ApplicationUpdaterUI to update my application whenever there is an updated version of the application. Now i have an requirement to identify whether the application is opened first time after the auto update done. Because i need to update one file when the user opens the application (or the application launched automatically once the auto update & install is done successfully) for the first time after the auto update is done. Is there anyway i can identify this?

Thanks

NoobsArePeople2
11-20-2009, 11:34 PM
Yes, I use the method described here: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/AIR/1.1/devappsflex/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d118666ade46-7ff2.html#WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d118666ade46-7c54

Hi

I have an AIR application developed in flex. I am using the ApplicationUpdaterUI to update my application whenever there is an updated version of the application. Now i have an requirement to identify whether the application is opened first time after the auto update done. Because i need to update one file when the user opens the application (or the application launched automatically once the auto update & install is done successfully) for the first time after the auto update is done. Is there anyway i can identify this?

Thanks