PDA

View Full Version : electrowebanimation.com

dna_hard3
02-20-2003, 09:03 PM
Need a few suggestions for the bottom area, was thinking about live content such as news.

Should i just enter descriptions below in regards to in progress on the right and current site on the left?

thanks much

www.electrowebanimation.com

bongbox
02-21-2003, 04:02 AM
i think ur site is great but this look like 2A good transition is it AS or tweening i think its better a discription on the link instead of those thing when u rollover on button

bluegel
02-21-2003, 08:20 AM
thought the site was ok, although, personally do not like the colour.

One point - not sure what you could put on the bottom bits, but try not to put too much text, cos it was starting to look a bit cluttered.

But good work

/Pyro
02-21-2003, 11:56 AM
Wow! I love those graphics. I always get jelous when I see really good graphics. If I may ask, what program did you use to make those? I have been looking for a nice graphics program as I am starting to go into graphic design.
About the site. I found it very nice. My only negative thought is the transitions. They are very cool and all I will give you that, but it seemed like it took a little to long to navigate the site. I dont think you could speed the animation up and have it look as good though. OH well, I guess good things are worth waiting for. :)
Keep up the good work!

dna_hard3
02-21-2003, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the comments, I used photoshop and studio max for most of the graphics.

Danny