PDA

View Full Version : FileReference upload not working on firefox 3.6.6 flash player 10.1

centinela66
07-14-2010, 07:34 AM
Hi,
I have an app that uploads pictures to the server. When I upgraded Firefox 3.6.6 FP to flash player 10.1 the uploaded stopped working. It still works perfect in other browsers. It works fine in Firefox 3.6.6 but different Flash player version.
I did some debugging and noticed that it works fine when I run it in my development environment (Localhost). In the production server it returns I/o Exception but it doesnt make sense because it works for other players and also the file is there.
I changed the permissions on the file to 777, the allowScriptAccess to always, tried to make the php path absolute also and no luck. The php file does not use sessions or cookies.
Any Ideas?
HTML:
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="[removed link]...8,0,0,0" width="550" height="300" id="test" align="middle">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<param name="movie" value="uploader_.swf?id=<?=$owner_id?>&ga=<?=$ga_cat?>&sid=<?=$ukey;?>" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<embed src="uploader_.swf?id=<?=$owner_id?>&ga=<?=$ga_cat?>&&sid=<?=$ukey;?>" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="550" height="300" name="test" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="[removed link].. macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">
</object>

ActionScript:
var item:FileReference;
//some code to initialize the vars pass to php
item.upload("upload.php?sid="+sid+"&id="+uid+"&ga="+ga+"&seq="+sequence);

centinela66
07-16-2010, 04:29 AM
I read many suggestions such as increasing the post file size and execution time. I had those setup so it wouldnt be the reason for my issue, but make sure you set this parameters accordingly to your file upload size in a .htaccess file in the same directory in which your uploader resides.

php_value memory_limit 90M
php_value upload_max_filesize 90M
php_value max_execution_time 900
SECFILTERENGINE OFF
SecFilterScanPOST OFF

The solution for me was to disable the antivirus. So this problem had nothing to do with server side, actionscript or the flash swf. Try disabling your antivirus first :)
Now the problem is that i cant tell my users to disable antivirus so i m still looking for a solution... if anybody has found a solution please share :)

dsdsdsdsd
02-01-2011, 10:41 AM
hello ... did you ever solve this ... turning off AV did not do it for me ... thanks.