PDA

View Full Version : ecommerce shopping cart in flash

finoy_ako
08-20-2010, 04:21 PM
hi there genius of flash here, I have a trouble about this shopping cart inside the flash.

I mean, I want to create a shopping cart inside the flash and the output will show outside the flash..

Example: if the buyer click the item inside the flash, the payment information will show outside the flash.

is it possible to happen?

please show me a tutorials.... thanks for advance

Id try to search in google but I found nothing, I hope I can find the answer here.......

tadster
08-21-2010, 04:09 AM
You should not make an e-commerce shopping cart in flash (period)

If you want some sort of graphics for your cart, ok, but flash should not be involved with the actual transactions.

finoy_ako
08-21-2010, 01:22 PM
You should not make an e-commerce shopping cart in flash (period)

If you want some sort of graphics for your cart, ok, but flash should not be involved with the actual transactions.

maybe you dont understand clearly my point. btw thanks for your reply.

Example: if the buyer click the item or click the add to cart botton inside the flash, the payment and other information will show outside the flash.

tadster
08-21-2010, 05:53 PM
I understand, flash would need to get the payment info in order to show it outside, right?
And that is what you should not do, flash should not know anything about the payment info. The flash should not have the add to cart button.

What i'm guessing is you want flash to do the communication with the server, and then just display results outside, yes?
But don't do that, make your e-commerce page a php, asp or other server page, and just deal with the server directly and use server generated html to display things.