PDA

View Full Version : [AS2] fscommand

sweetwine
11-17-2010, 12:12 PM
Hi,

I have created flash file having three buttons. I used Fs command to open .exe file Now whts happening is my exe file from Fs command folder is opening but it is not playing.

Please help

Thanks.....

scarce
11-17-2010, 01:13 PM
Hi,

I have created flash file having three buttons. I used Fs command to open .exe file Now whts happening is my exe file from Fs command folder is opening but it is not playing.

Please help

Thanks.....

Please post code so we can debug it

sweetwine
11-18-2010, 04:47 AM
on (release) {
fscommand("exec", "photoalbum.exe");
}

northcode
11-18-2010, 01:35 PM
What is photalbum.exe? Does it need any other files? If so, those should probably be in the fscommand folder with it (so it can find them). If the EXE launches then you have a problem with the configuration of photoalbum.exe, not with Flash. Does it work as expected if you just double click on it in the fscommand folder?

sweetwine
11-19-2010, 05:22 AM
Yes, It is working well on double click.

northcode
11-19-2010, 02:01 PM
Can you try replacing your EXE with http://www.northcode.com/misc/whoami.exe and tell me what you see? Try it from the EXEC command and just double clicking on it. All it does is display where it was started from and what it was passed on the command line. If you don't see the same results in each case then Flash is doing something odd when it starts the application.

Another thing you can try is creating a BAT file that starts your EXE file and then using FSCommand to launch the BAT file (instead of your EXE).