PDA

View Full Version : [AS3] .exe, full screen and video player crash

hollygef
12-20-2010, 05:43 PM
Here is my problem. When I set my project to .exe and full screen, the frame that contains an flv player and corresponding .f4v file blows up to full screen and crashes the application.

So far, I am able to set AS 3.0 .exe file to full screen using:

stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN;
stage.scaleMode = StageScaleMode.EXACT_FIT;

Ultimate goal: I want the frame containing the movie clip that houses the video player to retain its original size and not go full screen. Dims are: w 842.50 X h 505.25.

This project has one scene, with click to nav frame by frame for content display. Each of the frames contain simple animation, a few dynamic text fields with external XML text and other content that operate as expected in the self-running executable application of Flash.

This is a touchscreen so it has to be full screen with no frame or html shell. I've been searching for parameters to set the height and width of the movie clip/video player but I can't find the right scripting.

If anyone knows how to make static the width and height of a movie clip, or have a better solution for this problem, please reply.

Thanks,

Holly

Cota
12-23-2010, 04:55 AM
I'd suggest fullscreen with no scale. That will leave your video player in its original size.