PDA

View Full Version : I cant view comments for my article about 'My experiemts about OOPS'

harivbull
12-27-2010, 04:17 AM
Hello there,
I have received an email from with subject A comment has been posted on ActionScript.org Flash, Flex and ActionScript Resources
and displayedd two links my tutorial page and a comment link of hulu. But, could not view the comment.THe first Link is directing me to the published article's URl.There, I could not see any comments - anywhere. The other link is directing to my aurhor admin page. after logged in, I am inside the view Cooments page.There alos, I could not view any of the comments, except, a message of 'There are currently no approved comments.' and Review Pending Comments button. On clicking that button The location changed, OK. But, here is also another message and a buton are awaiting me saying 'Comments that need to be approved by an administrator before being published are set as "pending".' How to approve a comment, as I am unable to view it.whetre else, I could find it?
Anybody can enlighen me on this issue.
harivbull

CyanBlue
12-27-2010, 05:20 AM
The pending comments need to be approved by administrator not you...
I did go over the pending comments and I did not see ones for your article...
I do remember deleting 100s of spam comments a couple of days ago, maybe one of those were posted on your article...

harivbull
12-28-2010, 11:32 AM
Hello there,
thank you for clarification
harivbull