PDA

View Full Version : Begining of sound cut off in library. Flash CS5

danee987
01-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Hi guys was wondering if anyone has had this problem. I import an .mp3 file and play it off the library and the first half second or so is cut off from the playback. I wouldn't mind so much if this was the only time it cut off but it cuts off everywhere even at runtime. If I run it off the timeline or if I attach it through the library and play it with actionscript it still sounds cut off I don't understand. The compression settings have no effect on the cutting off problem. Even if I put the highest quality audio in publish settings and on the audio itself it still sounds cut off. I don't get this why is it doing that? And then other audio pieces that were recorded in the same recording session all sound fine to me. It's only a couple ones that get cut off. Any ideas anyone? This is so frustrating aghh.

Danny:mad:

automator
01-09-2011, 12:56 PM
What's the sampling rate of the audio source file? I used to have a somewhat similar problem. I found out that if I used audio files with a sampling rate of at least 44kHz, the problem would be avoided.