PDA

View Full Version : cdrom showcase

Paul Ferrie
04-01-2003, 09:04 AM
Right guys i have been working on a cdrom multimedia showcase of my current job. I would like to take this cdrom into work and impress some big wigs. My job is not ecommerce related :(

What i would like to know is, when i export the flash file as a projector does the projector have averyting needed to run the movie. Some of the code within the movie is flash 6 So if the comp's in work only have flash 5 will this cause a problem?

cheers

CyanBlue
04-01-2003, 09:17 AM
Howdy...

Once you create the projector file, it is supposed to carry all the necessary file to play your Flash movie file... Yes... Your projector file is supposed to work on all kind of computer whether they have older version of Flash player installed or not... Testing on several computers wouldn't be a bad idea though... ;)

Paul Ferrie
04-01-2003, 09:21 AM
Cheers for the quick reply m8. Unfortunatly i don't have the resources to test the cd on several PC's

CyanBlue
04-01-2003, 09:29 AM
Well... If you were to do the business, you should prevent any sort of potential problems especially before the contract is signed... Why not find somebody who's got PC and test it??? Or, find a computer store and pop in the CD, see if it works... Public library or schools have computers too... :D

Paul Ferrie
04-01-2003, 09:36 AM
Never thought of that, I have a libary just round the corner that has a small computer cafe :)

Cheers again
It's something i wouldn't have thought of. i am that used to sending out a link to peeps on the forums
lol

cheers