PDA

View Full Version : Actionscript dicom library

Xavi345
04-15-2011, 08:50 AM
Hi All

I would like to know if there are any actionscript library to work with dicom files (dicom is a medical image file format)

I need to display this kind of images in flex application and I would like to know if anyone has to work with this kind of files

Thank you a lot!

csc_engineer
04-19-2011, 10:40 PM
To my knowledge there is not such library. If you simply need to display them then maybe you can use java on the backend to convert them to png. Is the data stored as blobs in some database?

I worked with dicom files several years ago and there seemed to be a small or big variation from the standard among the various medical imaging equipment manufucturers so I would it is a pain making a library that can process any possible dicom file.

Softneta
09-07-2011, 12:21 PM
Hello,
Softneta made MedDream Web DICOM Viewer using Flex. DICOM proccessing and viewing functionality made in Actionscript.

We not selling Actionscript SDK for DICOM. However our DICOM Viewer can be adapted easily to any application. It can be used in custom web aplications to view single DICOM image, series of DICOM images, one DICOM study or many studies. Integration source code is open (PHP).

MedDream WEB DICOM Viewer by Softneta