PDA

View Full Version : any good FREE code munging programmes?

Ritchievalens
08-15-2011, 04:05 AM
Hi,
Does anybody know of any good FREE code munging programmes?

I have seen a company that does one for $179.00
amayeta swfencrypt, I can't afford that.

The reason I ask, is because I create basic flash programmes for family and friends, that have links to my web folders, that have family photo albums on, and sound clips of voice messages on.

I know Picasa can do this, but I was just wondering.

Thanks

Nappy
08-18-2011, 03:01 AM
Code munging?

xdeath
08-18-2011, 09:20 AM
Code munging?
i seen this a while ago. and i swear i replied to this thread....

did my post get deleted? did my internet fail on me yet again while i was posting? i guess we'll never no.

anyway i think all he wants is a program that will encrypt his swf files so people won't be able to find out were he has all his files. i don't know of any free programs that do this, and if there are any id be wanting to know just how good it is.

theres a reason why they charge you for those encryption programs. because they put a heap of time and work into making them and it probably cost them a pretty penny. that and they aren't nice enough to give it out for free.

Ritchievalens
08-18-2011, 10:22 AM
Nappy,

Basically it encrypts the actionscript, within a .SWF file.
Companies like sothink, and other flash decompilers, cant read whats within a .SWF file.

Regards

Prid
08-18-2011, 02:44 PM
Use MochiMedia - it's FREE and very popular. I've tried decompiling some games which use Mochi API, and I can't access any information ;)

http://www.mochimedia.com/developers/liveupdates.html

Ritchievalens
08-19-2011, 03:17 AM
Prid,

Nice one dude ;-)

You can be president for a day for that, and eat all the choclate in the world that you want to.

Thats exactly what I was looking for.

Regards

Review: it looks like you have to create an account, and use their software to create a programme, and it isnt a standalone application that encrypts.

Am I correct?

Prid
08-19-2011, 04:21 AM
I'm not really sure. But I think you have to register, and download their API. Once you register, click on the Developers tab, and somewhere on screen, there should be their mascot inside a box, with text saying to Download their API, version 3 or something. Download their API, and start using the encrpytion tool. I haven't tried that, only their scoreboard, but as I've tried to decompile mochi games myself, and haven't been able to because of mochimedia (even with Sothink SWF Decompiler), I'm sure it works ;)

I'll try their API tomorrow, and if I find out how to use the encryption tool, I'll be sure to make a guide on how to ;)

And no, it isn't a standalone application (I don't think there's a free one out there)!

Ritchievalens
08-19-2011, 04:30 AM
Prid, Nice one.

Send my regards to Norway.