PDA

View Full Version : Looking for drawer

socialGames
08-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Hi! I'm game developer from Europe. I have created a game which i will put into social network site. The game is almost done, some paying actions still need, but most important things are all there. :cool:

I'm looking for drawer who will be ready to work together. If you think that you can draw cool with design and interesting for users, then you are what i am looking for.

If you are interested, than write me on my e-mail:[email protected]

You will receive 45% of my income from game. The game will be small online game, but the income will be too very small, therefor you will get so much percents from my income.

If you are interested then write. ;)

socialGames
08-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Hi! I'm game developer from Europe. I have created a game which i will put into social network site. The game is almost done, some paying actions still need, but most important things are all there. :cool:

I'm looking for drawer who will be ready to work together. If you think that you can draw very good and with design, and interesting for users, then you are what i am looking for. (Required Flash designing and animation basics!)

If you are interested, than write me on my e-mail:[email protected]

You will receive 45% of my income from game. The game will be small online game, but the income will be too very small, therefor you will get so much percents from my income.

If you are interested then write. ;)