PDA

View Full Version : Problem with combobox

zouzoumm
05-03-2003, 08:02 AM
Hi I have a little problem here!!
I have created a form in which cantains several components one of these is a combobox. This all is stored on the first frame of the fla file. On the second frame I have only created a warning textbox in case there is something wrong with completing the form, so that the user can go back and correct the error. Now, what I want to do is to keep the selected label of the combobox on screen when the user returns to the frame 1 to correct the enrollment form. What happens now is that the comboBox shows the first label of the list.
Can someone help to create the changeHandler function?

Thank you

CyanBlue
05-03-2003, 08:07 AM
Howdy and Welcome... ;)

I just want to point out that you might be better off with three frame setup rather than two frames in that case...
The first frame sets the value, and go to the second frame when all the items gets populated, and the warning message on frame three returns to frame 2 rather than frame 1...

Store the selected value on that combobox component with getVaule() function, and when you are returning back to frame 2, reset the combobox with previously saved variable with setVariable() function... ;)