PDA

View Full Version : Flash ActionScript Developer needed

kwt
05-12-2003, 03:23 PM
Company: Educational Technology Center, Bowdoin College
Job type: Temp, on site

We're developing a web application that allows users to create and play game-theory simulations using a Flash MX movie on the client side. This position requires significant experience with ActionScript, especially the XML object and client-server communications, as well a thorough knowledge of data structures and object-oriented development techniques. The successful candidate for this position will be able to show us working sites that demonstrate the ability to create large, complex scripts. XML experience is required. Previous work with communications servers such as Unity or jabbed would be desirable. Testing and documentation are also important components of this project.

raduCocieru
05-12-2003, 03:53 PM
Hy !

My name is Radu Cocieru i am an 3 year student at computer sience.

I have a very good experience in OOP(object oriented programming) as well as very good AS skills(it's all just a metter of sintax after all).

I work with a partener of mine in web design. My side of work is the code.

The sites related:
www.ellenkent.com - uses a mySql - PHP to comunicate with the flash site.

www.ceccarsibiu.ro - uses XML for members area which are generated by a PHP script.

Hope you like it:>
Radu.

milanvla
05-17-2003, 05:12 PM
Hi

I am Milan. I majored computer scinece (php, mysql, java, asp, flash) You can see some of my games and other stuff I have done on my web site:

I used mysql and php to comunicate with flash.

Best Regards