PDA

View Full Version : Check The Flash Web-Site

amer
06-03-2001, 01:53 AM
Hey Guys,
I work for a company named 'Future Designers' and I want you to have a look at my company's official web-site...

Its address link is:-
http://www.future-designers.com

Its worth checking out this site. So, do not forget to have a glance at it.................

duhifat
06-04-2001, 12:38 AM
hi amer.

this site definitely shows flash skills.
it did get me wonder though, about originallity and basic understanding of "finding the right solution" for the specific problem.

i understand this is a web-design firm, right? so, it must show some of its abilities, not only technical (which are obvious, as i mentioned), but also creativeness and inspiration. i cant find any of those here. its like someone took 5 different hi-tec style (which are so common and banal) flash sites and mixed them into one.

too many elements just floating around with no relevence to each other or the general concept (if exists).

and above all, it is so slow. this kind of pages must flow like a river.

its like the most expected example, but thats the best among your site's style:

http://www.2advanced.com

sorry to be so harsh, i think this site's designer should not try and imitate other people's sites and look within himself for some creativeness.

PonchingaD
06-11-2001, 10:54 PM
Hey! What the hell! That's the same LasikPLus.com intro, you just changed the logo!
By the way LasikPlus was designed by 2ADVANCED.
The font you used for the "Future designers" text on the loadzone of the main page is horrible, sorry to be harsh but unless you got a permission to copy LasikPLus intro, i won't stop saying how much i dislike your work, effort is there, but you should fo your own! Main page is ok.
-PonchingaD

peter
06-12-2001, 04:00 PM
designing the future?
Hope not.
My opinion is that design not about opening a can of tricks.
The problem with many flash sites is that for some reasun people tend to make these "flashy, science fiction like" sites that have nothing to do with design or communication.
I'm not saying that usablity is everyhing, I mean of course there's fun to be made, but please a bit more originality
is welcome.
and please do someting about the typography. Why using 6 different fonts in 1 screen.