PDA

View Full Version : advanced button..button

javone
05-29-2003, 06:13 PM
i hhi, i have tihs problem first download the attached file check it
its simple advanced button with rollover/rollout actionscript
i saw it from kirupas tutorials and so i did one to understand it..
well things didht went good for some reason i dont know. you are the experts:)i get some target errors and stufff like that..
so please if you can help me..
thank you for your time.

javone>>>
www.streetbraza.cjb.net

farafiro
06-01-2003, 09:17 AM
u r using flash 4 script, also u didn't give the target any instance name on the stage

javone
06-01-2003, 04:16 PM
hi,no,iam using flash 5 thank you for replying it is so tough my problem that no one else replied.
can you please fix my example that i have attached so that i can see what you mean because i am new to this...
dont you have to put labels in the movieclip and then from the button to target to the movieclips..
please help me if can
thank you for your time

javone
06-01-2003, 04:30 PM
thank you my friend i found it...:)
could you tell me where can i find tutorials for load movies and stuff like that now i have learned the buttons and bar preloaders now i must learn how to load movies for the other section because i know if i put urls to buttons to go to the other section it will be very slow.
i have a question
in order to load only the main section and from there if the user wants to go to other sections again load i must do separate flas for every section and and do it with the load movie
or everything in the same fla and the other sections in other scenes but with this way wont it loads the whole thing or there is way to load lets say only the first scene
thank you for your time.

farafiro
06-02-2003, 07:17 AM
read the tutorials here in this site
the in
www.kirupa.com
www.ultrashock.com
www.bit-101.com

then u will find in eac of the them some links
also stck to the forums

javone
06-02-2003, 11:38 AM