PDA

View Full Version : Typorganism

padnpen
06-26-2003, 04:03 PM
This site has a lot of interesting things on it. It's different from other sites too...

http://www.typorganism.com/

padnpen
06-26-2003, 04:35 PM
Hehehe, actually... I think I agree with you both. Just about every site I have seen makes my jaw drop (just about). It kind of inspires me to turn my spilled milk into something nicer. Boy do I have a long way to go!:D

padnpen
06-26-2003, 04:36 PM
OK, why did my latest post suddenly get pushed all the way to the top? My head hurts and I imagine anyone trying to read this thread will have the same problem. AS.org's forums have been doing some wierd things.

This post and the one above it were supposed to go AFTER Skee's remarks

"i thought it was very cool. fairly original ..."

skee
06-26-2003, 05:04 PM
i believe as.org is caught in some type of space-time continuum glitch....

Motion2082
06-26-2003, 11:32 PM
i would definately say this site is different. Experimental, a little boring.:o

padnpen
06-27-2003, 04:26 AM
Well, this site doesn't have anything in terms of games but I found their experiments to be very well done and very unique. Most of my experiments look like spilled milk so I appreciate something being well done. To me, this site was well done on every single page. That makes it a good site to me!

Thanks for your thoughts!

Motion2082
06-27-2003, 04:42 AM
I agree with you 100% Unique & well done! I can see you really envy design and I think personally I have seen to much fantastic work over the past few days that I am comparing this site with other sites. Instead of appreciating it as you have.

Thank you for making me see the true meaning of this site.;)

skee
06-27-2003, 04:59 AM
i thought it was very cool. fairly original nav approach and i really like the compose music page. but i must also agree with motion....some pretty impressive sites have come through the pipes in the last month....lots of serious flashers out there
skee