PDA

View Full Version : PopUpWindow

impulsecrew
06-17-2001, 07:58 PM
I have a window that pops up from an on(release) command which works fine, but the original window containing the on release command goes blank and says [object]. how do i prevent this?

Ben

Jesse
06-18-2001, 01:58 AM
your script has an error. post the code you are using on your button here. remember to use [ code ] and [ /code ] tags when posting code on the forums to ensure it keeps its layout.

impulsecrew
06-19-2001, 05:07 PM
this is the code
on(release) {
getURL ("javascript:window.open('blah.html','thewin','heigh t=420,width=720,toolbar=no,scrollbars=no'); \r\n\r\n");

I also wondered, when i embedd the flash movie into the window, there is a space between the flash movie and the window. How can I get it to fit exactly?

thx.

Jesse
06-20-2001, 04:20 AM
you need to dump that junk at the end.. I dunno how it even came to exist in your script:

getURL ("javascript:window.open('blah.html','thewin','heigh t=420,width=720,toolbar=no,scrollbars=no')");

That should work.

As for the other you have to edit your HTML so it has the correct body tags like 'marginwidth=0' - see this thread: http://www.actionscripts.org/forums/showthread.php3?threadid=2013