PDA

View Full Version : Need an Artist with a touch

bassouma86
08-15-2003, 08:07 PM
Hi

I'm looking 4 an artist 2 design some movies 4 me.

I'll do the animation & the rest of the project I'm working on.

All i need is some Cool drawings in flash or photoshop format sothat i could handle it.

PS: I'm not paying a dime cause i'm not gonna sell this so if you're in it 4 the fun reply sothat we could work on the details.

Later
Greater

Nasier
08-20-2003, 06:02 AM
What exactly do you want to use it for?

bassouma86
08-20-2003, 08:27 AM
I'm creating a game in flash & iu need some movies in the game to make it look better

Nasier
08-21-2003, 03:41 AM
And what exactly are you gonna do with the game when it's done?

bassouma86
08-21-2003, 09:27 AM
I don't know yet.

but probably i'll put it in a website online just as a sample of the work i can do & the stuff that i can pulloff (ofcourse whoever does the movies 4 me will be well credited).

i don't think i'm gonna sell it cause it ain't gonna be that cool.

After all ir's just a board game !!

bassouma86
08-21-2003, 09:27 AM
I don't know yet.

but probably i'll put it in a website online just as a sample of the work i can do & the stuff that i can pulloff (ofcourse whoever does the movies 4 me will be well credited).

i don't think i'm gonna sell it cause it ain't gonna be that cool.

After all it's just a board game !!

JLM
08-23-2003, 07:09 AM
I doubt if you will get many offers as most people round here can do there own board game and if they can do the art work as well why are they going to do yours when they might as well get on and do something for themselves. However if you need help like this I suggest you post exactly what you what and someone may post a peice here, since they will probably get more exposure here than on your personal site! Alternatively have a go and someone may help you improve it, but the work for nothing ideal is something that people prefer to only be inolved in if it is open source. Ofcourse others maybe less skeptical and may not have morgages to pay!

JLM